Are there Ceramic developers that can be hired?

Are there Ceramic developers that can be hired to help with the code of a project?

I’m at a point where i understand some of Ceramic/ComposeDB and some of Lit account abstraction. I need to integrate the two, but dont really want to. Would much prefer to hire someone.

Any community-helping options like this? I have money to give for the services lol

Hello @shmoji !

This is an interesting topic I’d love to loop @christina into who might have some ideas from a community perspective. Quick note that my role on the team is to help get teams up and running and even build out initial MVPs or proof of concepts, but what I’m hearing is that you’re probably seeking a different degree of ongoing dedicated support.

I will let @christina to jump in here and provide more context/ideas, but I believe you can tell people about your project in share-your-project channel on community discord where would you like to get someone onboard to help you out with the integrations. We get posts from people who are available for work and are looking for projects to pick up.

Also, specifically around integration between Ceramic and Lit, note that there are some guides and integrations that have already been built for this: Intro | Lit Protocol

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as I am an experienced Ceramic developer
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

1 Like