Ceramic Database Builders!

Calling all Ceramic database builders…

As the ecosystem of databases, database-related products, and index/query implementations on Ceramic continues to grow, I think it could be worthwhile for the community to organize a regular call for all DB implementers to get together, discuss relevant topics, and share progress.

To get an invite to the Database Builders call, reply with :fire:

3 Likes

@paul @jpham @baptiste @0xEE3CA4dd4CeB341691 I think each of you had separately mentioned interest

1 Like

:fire:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Maybe we try to meet as a database builders group 1x every 2 weeks @baptiste @pickleback? Ofc everyone is encouraged to meet outside of this set time too whenever is needed.

1 Like

1 Like

Update:

I spoke with @jthor and a few of you on this thread. Since the community already hosts the Ceramic Core Devs call and there’s strong overlap in attendees, we’re just going to rework that agenda to be inclusive of Ceramic database/product builders too!

Make sure to add the Ceramic Core Devs calendar so you can join the next Core Devs call where we will kickoff this database builders collaboration and information sharing effort! @0xEE3CA4dd4CeB341691 @jpham @pickleback @baptiste @kammerdiener

Open invitation to anyone in the Ceramic community building databases!

1 Like

Yeah that’s a great idea! Looking forward to this

1 Like

2 Likes

The next core devs call is happening on Thursday. You can join by adding the Ceramic Core Devs calendar.