🏔️ ETHDenver 2024: Mega Thread

ETHDenver 2024 is just around the corner, and I’m sure we’re all starting to make plans for the week. I’m starting this thread to be a place where we all can add and coordinate around events, announcements, bounties, etc.

And on a personal note, I’d like to meet as many of you as possible. See you in Denver (hopefully)!

2 Likes

Proof of Data Summit | Friday March 1, 9am - 4pm

Official event for the Ceramic ecosystem @ ETHDenver 2024!
The Ceramic ecosystem is proud to officially co-host the Proof of Data Summit alongside our friends at Tableland. The summit brings together thought leaders in reputation, decentralized AI, DePIN, and advanced data management. Many members of the community will be speaking, announcing, and attending. This is going to be the can’t miss event of the week! Spaces limited. :globe_with_meridians:

4 Likes

I’ll be there. Can’t wait for Proof of Data

In terms of other events, here’s a couple of lists compiling the many side events. Which ones are we all planning on going to?

Google Sheet ETH Denver

5 Likes

I’ll be there from the Orbis side (while the team focus on OrbisDB launch :rocket:)
I’m excited to participate in Proof of data and meet you there!

4 Likes

I submitted a fireside chat talk proposal for ETHDenver called “Lessons from building decentralized databases” or something along those lines with a few teams in our ecosystem and beyond. Hope it gets approved!

2 Likes