How can I add content upon creating stream with type of tile

I use ceramic HTTP API, and this is the documentation page I follow. I can see some basic examples, but I want to be able to specify content upon creating a stream or at least updating it with content. I’m also a bit disappointed to see documentation to be that limited. I need to create DID (by specifying the method I want to use instead of default) and related verifiable credentials, create presentations for these credentials, make proof requests, and verify those credentials.

hey @Yalchin403 welcome! I would suggest trying the new composedb docs and tools, at https://composedb.js.org. It would be possible to create a model with fields corresponding to your vc’s and presentations, or even with fields corresponding to the specific fields of the verifiable credentials.

In particular this is how to create content Interact with data | ComposeDB on Ceramic

However the signing of the verifiable credentials and the proof requests themselves would be application code, as ceramic doesn’t have those libraries included. I would suggest using didkit to operate on the verifiable credentials directly, then store the artifacts in composedb models.

Does that make sense? Or tell me more about what you are trying to achieve with Ceramic.

Hey, @golda, thanks for responding back to me, I really appreciate your time and effort. Recently, I in our company, we thought about providing DID for our users, and letting them to create verifiable credentials, presentations, and proof requests etc. Dock.io seemed like what we needed, however we want to use EBSI method for DIDs which was not the case with Dock.io. So I was planning to use Ceramic HTTP API for this purpose, however as I explained in my question, I could not found a way to do it with API endpoints.

hey @Yalchin403 no problem! so if i understand correctly, you actually want to use Ceramic API endpoints to create and sign the verifiable credentials themselves ? that is not something available right now, but you could use the same DID you create with ceramic to sign them.

Have you looked into using didkit to do the signing?

Ceramic and Composedb can be useful maybe as a solution for storing the structured data and allowing others to write them as well, but no they don’t actually create verifiable credentials or presentations.

Ceramic streams are structured data signed by a DID, but they do not actually meet the verifiable credential w3c spec exactly. They would not pass the vc 2.0 tests as currently formatted.

It might be possible to massage them into this shape but it is not something supported by ceramic endpoints.