SQLITE_ERROR: too many terms in compound SELECT

Hello! I ran into this error today. Could anyone point in the direction to fix this error? It was working the day before. I am still on composedb v0.6 and ceramicnetwork/cli v3.3.0, is that why?

Ceramic daemon failed to start up:

[Error: insert into ceramic_models (indices, is_indexed, model, updated_at, updated_by) select ‘

SQLITE_ERROR: too many terms in compound SELECT] {
errno: 1,
code: ‘SQLITE_ERROR’
}

Thanks, John

@paul could you take a look at this?

Hi @jhoang, could you try using the latest versions of Ceramic (v5.x) and ComposeDB (v0.7) and let us know if you still see this issue please?

Hi @paul, I’ve upgraded to the latest versions of ceramic and composedb, but I got the same error and this bit

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'close')
    at InMemoryAnchorService.close (file:///home/johnhoang1994/wakeful/node_modules/@ceramicnetwork/core/lib/anchor/memory/in-memory-anchor-service.js:95:78)

For more context, I am building upon the ethdenverdemo2023, and this is a bit more of the error.

ERROR: Error: insert into ceramic_models (indices, is_indexed, model, updated_at, updated_by) select '[]' as indices, true as is_indexed, 'kjzl6hvfrbw6c7k0oh66t0f0wzyt17dr9ess7efj2fy72wgn14hiphadosqaipo' as model, 1712776711661 as updated_at, '0' as updated_byunion all select '[]' asindices, true as is_indexed, 'kjzl6hvfrbw6c663zmx201zvuht4l7anrbzop6si9vsig1fbvnvbi795yww8o4w' as model, 1712776711661 as updated_at, '0' as updated_byunion all select '[]' asindices, true as is_indexed, 'kjzl6hvfrbw6c5lswatqis3e6nqalsz9hipxr6s1lzj4kdmnbd54jjuwiu7xg1x' as model, 1712776711661 as updated_at,

Could it be that the indexes are the columns for the sqlite db and that I’ve gone over the limit because it still has the indexes for all of the earlier versions of the models that I’ve created? So could a solution be to delete the unused indexes?

No idea, sorry. Maybe @Radek would have some idea here as he’s been maintaining this demo?

No worries! I fixed it. I just renamed the .ceramic folder, and ran npm run dev to generate a new .ceramic folder and it worked!

1 Like